Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I dream of Lindsey





This was a piece that I did for the Tata galla show in sarasota. The show was a great turn out and there were some amazing pieces. And of course it was for a good cause. This is the second show they have had, and I hope digital 3 and Eric Jones keep this thing going. Cause we have to save the Tata's.
This is the third piece I have done, where I am just playing around with the "True fire" thing. Really, I'm just playing with form and experimenting with the candy colors and layering. I'm going to do a few more, and just get it out of my system. I was also inspired by Norman Lindsey's etchings. His gestures, comps, and lighting are pretty cool.

3 comments:

mclean said...

man, way to pull off the form vs transparency, i bet thats tricky as all get-out. Looks like you've been up to some fun stuff!

Raven Herrera said...

man, this is crazy beautiful!!

Pedro Garcia Millan said...

ALERTA!

La estafa automotriz mas grande en el territorio Mexicano…

Para MAS informacion pinche:

http://expoautos.blogspot.com/2005/06/expo-autos-estafadores-morelia.html

Gracias