Sunday, September 7, 2008

IT IS ALIVE!!





I finally finished my tailgate after hours of work and weeks of clear coat problems I finally have my tailgate back on my truck. All I need to do now is just get my information on my back window and I'll be mobile business card. Let me know what you guys think. We had so many problems with the clear coat that there are tiny little specs in the clear, but you cant see them until you get really close. But I'm really happy with it, and I think that I'm going to continue the piece on down the sides. I feel like I am tattooing my car, session by session. If anyone is interested in some paint give me a shout.

8 comments:

Dustin d'Arnault said...

Looks like you have been a busy little boy! Good to hear from you, I can't believe I didn't have you linked. But don't worry I rectified the problem, It must have gotten lost when I messed with the layout. Dude the blog looks good. Nice clean, its got your personal touch. How goes it in tampa?

Dustin d'Arnault said...

The tail gate looks AMAZING by the way! Seems some one is becoming a bit of a airbrush bad ass... Miss ya bro!

Matt Vassallo said...

wow, absolutely amazing.

I would like you to do my helmet.

Francis Vallejo said...

yeah the truck looks sweet!

yup illest is the 10th of October. See you then man!

Unknown said...

Spitze alter!...these are awesome pieces man......keep them comming!
-Tin

Duncan Barton said...

holy crap! That looks AWESOME! When i get a new bike I'm totally riding back to florida and having you do it up!

Kendra Melton said...

that's intense. How are you doing, what have you been up to? Gone to any cons yet?

Barbara Canepa said...

INCROYABLE !!! °___°

Amazing..UAOH !